I own the content and copyright on this website . As much as I want my content widely distributed, I also need to maintain protection of my intellectual property rights. I appreciate your kind understanding.
You are at liberty to do the following without my express consent:
- Link to my site or any specific post therein.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy not more than 50 copies for your private use.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, small group notes etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Bosede Santos. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.bosedesantos.com.”
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use my content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
You may not re-post my posts in their entirety. has revised its policy, I would rather not take the chance.
As translations require verification, I cannot neither allow the translation nor publication of my work in other languages. I do not possess the resources to verify the particulars of such work.
Any Guest post on my site belong to the blogger who retains their own copyright to the posts they publish. If you have an interest in re-posting or publishing their content, you would have to contact them directly.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.